StreetEntrepreneurs on Twitter
- 'I take the vision that comes from dreams and apply the magic of science and mathematics, adding the heritage of my profession to create a… 10:00:25 PM December 19, 2012 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @O2 Another core network problem with O2 which is affecting around 10 per cent of their users. 03:22:12 PM October 12, 2012 from web in reply to O2 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @O2 Another core network issue: not geography-specific. If you'd coughed to this earlier, O2 people could have put a work-around in place. 03:13:55 PM October 12, 2012 from web in reply to O2 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- London 2012: entrepreneurship on a massive scale, despite the strictest regulations covering everything from sales of water to drug tests! 08:44:15 PM August 12, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- spent the day playing 'Spot the spectators!' at Olympic basketball, beach volleyball, swimming and volleyball venues. 05:38:45 PM July 28, 2012 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Paul
A lesson on how to achieve the impossible. So what’s your dinosaur?
So what did you think “hnugginn” meant?
What are you going to do for the next 30 days?
Creativity is magical, but it’s not magic I love the idea of intense creativity. How about you?